The hardest part of practicing is opening the case.
My violin teacher, every lesson age 3 to 16, when she passed.
Still the best advice I’ve ever heard. Still how I get myself to do things.
surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
why is “in cahoots with” not a relationship option on facebook
SOMEONE THOUGHT ABOUT YOU A LOT TODAY PROBABLY
real beauty is on the inside, like a refrigerator